Child has mouth ulcers since weeks, dry patch on the sides of face, scratches over tongue. Sign of leukemia?

my 9 year old has had 2 mouth ulcers in the last 3 weeks. He also had a large dry patch on the side of his face last week that has since cleared. Yesterday he said the roof of his mouth felt bruised and his tongue felt like it had scratches all over it. This morning, the roof of his mouth doesn t hurt but feels bumpy and his tongue is back to normal. I read this could be a sign of leukemia but I can t get out in this weather to get him to a Dr today. Please tell me its as simple as needing to take more vitamins .
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012