Child has loose motion. Had taken medicine for vomiting. Cause and cure?

My Daughter is 1Year 10 months(11 KG) and she has vomitted for about 5 times in a span of 4 hours , so i have given the medicine Emeset ( Ondansetron Oral Solution) and after taking it didnt vomoitted for the past 3 hrs.But , in the last 1 hours , she had slight loose motions , could you please suggest as what was the reason for the motion and also do you please suggest that can we give any medicine for loose motion.Thankyou in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013