Child has itchy rash on face and upper torso. Prescribed Elacom and hydroquinone. Is it okay?

hi .. my 6 month baby develops a rash often.. its like tiny pin head sized pimples all over his face shoulder and upper torso which is also very itchy for him. the paed has prescribed ELACOM (steroid) n hydroquinone to be mixed n applied over the rash. once applied it immediately dissappears but literally i end up using it at least once a week sometimes even twice in a week. is it ok to use a steroid unconditionally? pls help...
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013