Child has intermittent fever. Previous viral infection. Cause?

Hello doctor, My daughter is 3 years and 6 months old, started schooling just a month back. 15 days back she had a viral infection with fever running for 5-6 days with thrombocytopenia but she was active. We got her admitted for IV fluids, her platelets increased and followed by that she had a course of antibiotic and baby was fine.after a week of rest at home we sent her to school, after the 3rd day of school she started developing fever just for 1 day and was fine by yeaterday morning. After that she was fine and was doing well, now today again she developed a fever of 99.9 and iam worried what may be the cause. my email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012