Child has increasing lice in hair. Advised neem oil, smells bad. Remedies?

Hello, doctor i am nishrin sadriwala from rustumpura area. I am a worried and concerned mother about my daughter hair, She has got growth of hair but since last six months the problem of lice has increased rapidly. I try my best to clean her hair everyday but it is in vain .One of my relatives told me about neem ( limbodi oil) i brought that oil from Hakim Chichi pharmacy but the smell of that oil is terrible my daughter is very reluctant to put that oil in her head . pls suggest me some remedies to cure this problem I will be grateful .
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013