Child has hip pain, difficulty walking, blood work showed abnormal rheumatoid factor. What does this mean?

Good Afternoon, My 12 years old daughter have been suffering from pain which started at the age of two from her hips, then as the years passed the pain moved down to her knees to the bottom of her legs. We saw different orthopedics but nothing was found except one of her limb and foot was shorten then the other about 1/2 inch. They told me to monitor it, and when she is about 13 if the difference is more than that they can do surgery to shorten one limb or make it longer. As the years passed, the size of the foot are almost the same. The lenght of the legs not to sure. However, when she walks you can tell that she is not walking right...especially if she is running. It almost looks like she is pulling the leg the usedto be the longer, on the side. However, beside this the pain continues from time to time without a set schedule. Comes and goes, sometimes more then other. Finally, after changing her pediatrician they decided to run a complete blood work. I just came back from the pediatrician who went over the results from my daughter s blood test . The only thing that came back abnormal was the allevated level of Rheumatoid Factor Range is 16 (0.0 - 13.9 ) and the Bilirubin Toat 1.5mg/dL (Range 0.0-1.2). These two results were flagged as high. I understand the results for the first one, and we are planning to see a pediatric rheumatologist ...but I m concerned about theBilirubin level of 1.5. Another issues that I feel she the swet. It started when she was about 9, and sometimes it can be very strong. She can take a shower now and still have that strong odor. I don t know if all these are related but I wanted to mention all all them, just in case they maybe connected. Could you please tell me what this means? or could mean? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012