Child has high fever, lung infection. X ray done for pneumonia. Taking advil. Sufficient?

hi,my name is having a 2 year old baby, she is running high temperature from past 4 days. the temp is going up to 105.6. my doctor is asked to continue the medication-Advill till 4 days.we did it. On 4th day, that is today she asked to take one x-ray for pneumonia ,since she had minimal lung infection last month.we are waiting for the x-ray report now.meanwhile she put one injection to test TB,am worrying about this,i dnt understand why she is doing this TB test..plz help me Thank you everyone for the answer for above query.I have one more query now plz.the TB test is negative, that is there is no reactions in the injected there is nothing to worry rite?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013