Child has grand mal seizures since birth, stops breathing, jerks, turns blue, taking gardenal, lacoset, lobazam, no relief

Hi.i'm 1yr 3mnt baby boy is suffering from grand mal seizures by birth onwards,he suddenly stifs his body,stops breathing,turn blue & jerks(for 20 to 30 Seconds)its like so many hurry canes comming in his happens 5 to 8 times a day,infact he physically not developing(he cant see,cant hear,& still his Neck did not controlled he is like 2months baby now,not rolling yet) i have consult so many neurologist's but there medicenes did not help my child,now he was on GARDENAL 30mg(tab),LACOSET-5 & LOBAZAM(giving from 1month) but it is also not working.please sir help me...every day i'm suffering from this.need your help as soon as possible..
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013