Child has fever, weakness, cannot stand up. What to watch for?

Hi! I have an 11 month old baby boy who has a low grade fever (100.0). He is sleeping alot and suddenly seems pretty weak. he is usually very active all the time (walks nonstop) and since his almost 4 hour long nap this afternoon, can barely stand up. We just moved to a new state and my husbands health insurance for the family doesn t kick in until the 15th. I am wondering what to watch for and if I need to take him into an urgent care.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012