Child has fever, throat infection. Had rashes on head and neck after taking Meftal. Reaction?

Hello Doc. Hi Doc ...My Daughter is 17 month, she was suffering from fever running upto 101 and throat infection .my pediatrician prescribed Meftal-P syrup 2ml and Augmentin Duo 4ml and Cadicoff 2ml. After single dose only she had reddish rashes like prickly heat around his head and neck . after second dose she has rashes all over his body. i am afraid rashes seem to be Chicken pox look like. On call Doc asked to stop all medicine and we also when to doc. Doc advice its not chicken pox but some drug reaction. Now my pediatrician prescribed Alerid 3.5 and Caladryl lotion and also give Vitamin A dose . Dr. Pls advice is Meftal P Syrup only cause of reaction ? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012