Child has fever, headache, dizziness, nausea. Taken Ibuprofen. Had stomach cramps. Help

My 10 year old daughter was having some stomach cramps a day ago. They went away but was replaced with a fever (got as high as 102 yesterday) and a headache , dizziness and feeling nauseous. I ve given her ibuprofen , put her in a cool bath and now she s trying to sleep but keeps waking up telling me her head is hurting and things look like they re melting. she just fell back asleep. Not sure if I should take her to ER or not. just weird. Help!
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012