Child has fever, greenish loose motion, advised calpol, zifi, but no relief. Zifi causes stomach upset?

Sir, my daughter is 2 yrs old. Since last evening she is having constant high fever of 102 to 104 F..loose motion grrenish watery stool..the doctor after examining her has advised calpol and zifi 50 mg...though she is continuing the medicines, no reduction in fever or improvement in stool...can zifi 50 okey the upset stomache? Why the fever is not reducing even after she has taken 4 doses of calpol?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013