Child has fever, cough, headache. Given Ibuprofen. Medical attention needed?

My daughter started running a fever yesterday morning of 102.7. She has a bad cough and she coplains that she has a headache . Most of the day yesterday her temp went up to 103. I gave her ibuprofen which brought her temp down but never under 100. At 5 o clock this morning her temp was 103.5 how long is it ok to run a fever and dies she need medical attention if it hasn t broken when she wakes up (she s still asleep). She is 6 years old but will be 7 on the 31st. Thanks Concerned Mommy
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012