Child has fever, cough and stuffy nose along with pimples on face. Why?

My 4 year old started running a fever 5 days ago. He threw up for the first day and his fever was over 103. Since then his fever has been around 100.5, with really no other symptoms other than a cough and stuffy nose . But slowly I have noticed small pimple like spots appearing on him! on his knuckle, then his fore arm . Today he has about 6 on his face! I just checked his temperature again and it is only 96.5. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012