Child has fever, abdominal pain. High GOT, GPT, ALP and LDH. Help

Hello my 6 years old son mrigank is suffering from high fever 101-104 f , since last 8 days. His GOT GPT came 77 and 55 resp. Also very high ALP LDH 402 and 683 Got GPT and LD have increased 80% since last week. We live in Japan and went to India for a month where he had intestinal bacterial infection and came back when he was ok. Now also he has abdominal pain after eating half his meal. Docs here gave erythromycin , sore throat, and biofermin which is fished now. Please help we are very worried.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013