Child has fever. Has vomiting. Vomiting has small pieces. Legs are shaking. CT scan is normal. Weakness? Problem?

Dear Doctors,

My son is 2.5 yrs old. Few days ago(7 day) he was suffering from fever with temp 102. After consulting doctor, it was coming down upto 100 in next two days. 2 days ago he was suffering from vomiting( 3 time between 7.00 AM to 9.00 Am). vomiting contains very very small pieces like panir. After this he was suffering from shaking leg when going to try stand up and shaking hand when trying to eat anything. After doctor advice , we get CT scan of his head and found everything normal. Doctor says it's due to weakness. can any one tell me what the problem is? because my son is taking food regularly.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting TO HCM,
Do Blood test of your baby.
CBC
WWidal test
Platles count
Give MEdicine
Syp. LIv- 52 two tsf
syp. zinc