Child has dry throat, thirst, body ache, chills, and fever. What to do?

Hi doc, I live in SA. My daughter of fours years just got back home from a trip to the animal farm, after getting back she immediately complained of a dry throat , thirst,body aches,chills and now has a high temp of 39.5 i have administered 10ml of paracetamol syrup. Although her temp went down for a bit only to go up to 40 an hr later.She was fine this morning. She frequently gets ill and has to be on augmentin every time as theres a resistence to other antibiotics. Also could she be allergic to the animals this happenned once before when we took her to a farm,or is this just viral? What should I do? Do I wait this out or should I have checked out by our doc?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012