Child has dry heaving, tiredness. What is the cause and cure?

My child is 14 years old, about 100 lbs and has been experiencing dry heaving for about a week. She now seems to be tired and is not eating right. This was mostly happening in the morning but now she is experiencing it during school. She is embarrassed when it happens at school. I am worried about her. This just does not seem to be going away. What can I do to help her? What could be causing this?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Good afternoon
Dry heaving for one week is bad sign.
Dry heaving can be physiological say after over eating but this usually stops after short while or pathological incase of gastritis ,pancreatitis.
In this case you need to see doctor for further examination to rule out gastritis and pancreatities and hepatitis.
Hope I have answered your question, I am ready to help you if you have more questions.