Child has dry cough, sound in throat. Less appetite. Not passing stools. Will she recover if breastfed?

Hi, I am concerned for my 2+ mths baby for last 3-4 days that she is dry coughing at times during most of the bottle feedings and at sometimes, i too hear some kind of sound coming may be out of her throat . For last few days her feeding speed and intake is slower than before.She skipped passing stool for 1 day, is tht normal... Is it possible if i try breastfeeding her that she can restart again... because since her birth she was always crying n crying and was not taking my milk i dnt knw for wht reasons... that made me start formula for it fine for babies to have formula milk incase she doesnt start taking my milk...because it really hurts me tht my baby is not taking my milk...
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012