Child has dizziness, low appetite, headache. Earlier broken arm

Hi there my son 7 years old keep saying he feel sick since 2 year now, on and off with period of diziness, he is off his food , dont eat a lot or drink , yesteday in black out follow immediatly with shakes after 15 secondes came back And regain understanding off situation nearly immediatly,, today he play a bit some football for an hour then on the sofa after he said started feel sick dizzy the he lay down the after 1 mn he was crying in pain dizzy headacke feel sick !! Just to say he broke his arm 2 weeks ago !! Wen to emergency twice and they advise not to worry but need to see a specialist in case off!! Please help
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012