Child has diarrhea due to diaper rash. Used zinc oxide cream. Red spots in vagina. Is this an yeast infection?

Hi doctor,my baby girl is one year and she just finished her antibiotic course since two weeks, she had diper rash due to diarrhea she had , I used zinc oxide cream and it was fine, one week ago I noticed a vaginal outer lines red spots, I used zinc oxide cream but it doesn't improve I did search and I found it may be a yeast infection so all what I found in Egypt here is dektarine cream so what do u think?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013