Child has consistent redness in eyes, visible blood vessels that worsen with the day. What can this be?

Hi My 7 yr old daughter has had red eyes for about 2 months now, We have a pool at home so I first thought it was from swimming but they just stay red, the right one is more defined like I can see her blood vessels and they get worse as the day progresses and get Better through the night becuz in the morning there not as red, what can this be??
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012

Does she have any other symptoms like itching, watering or pain?

Since its running for about 2 months, its better to have an ophthalmologist`s opinion.
Causes may range from allergy/ infection/ inflammatory disorders/ uncorrected refractive errors/ excessive viewing of TV or mobile phones or computer monitor/ increased intra ocular pressure etc.

Have a word with your ophthalmologist and learn more about eye hygiene, to reduce strain in eyes.
All the best.