Child has closed vagina. Applying hormonal cream. Healing time?

Good day, My daughter is 3years old. Her vigina hole is busy closing. My mother gave me a hormonal cream to put on, But its still closed. How long does it takes to heal? And will it open or do i have to worry a lot? I am worried but my mother said it will open by time and that i do not need to worry so much. Can you give me more advice what to do? I know it happened to me aswell when i was small but the doctor had to cut mine open. I don t have medical aid so im worried what to do? And scared that the cream wont help.she gave me cream now for my daughter apparently my mom said the doctor gave me the same cream when it happened to me when i was you maybe have any advise to give me please.thanks so much.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013