Child has chest discomfort. Increased heart beats. What do you suggest?

my daughter is 8 now, last year she woke up telling me her heart felt funny. I put my hand over her heart and it felt like it was coming out of her chest . I told her to take some deep breaths. again that week it happened again. When to Doctor, they put her on a monitor, that she had to push button when her heart felt funny. They said she has one main eposiode, and then put her on a 24 hour one. Heard nothing back. It has been almost a year and my daughter is still complaining of her heart feeling fast. She said when it does it her heart hurts and she is tired and it makes it hard to breath. I have tried taken her pulse a few times, at times hard to find, she is skinny... one time I thought I got it and it was over 130. What do you suggest/
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012