Child has bruise and swelling in groin. Was kicked in groin. Have pain. Recommendations?

My 16 yr old son was kicked in the groin during tae kwon protection. that was 5 days ago. We went to the ER the next morning (Tuesday). He had an ultra sound and the dr. said he looked fine. He said he should have been back to school by Thursday but it was too painful to walk that much and sit in school all day on hard chairs. He has an appointment scheduled with a urologist on Monday. He s been in increased pain this afternoon and tonight. I m not sure if there is anything else I should do or just wait till we see the urologist. He has been icing off and on. There is bruising and some swelling .
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013