Child has boils after taking a bath with niece who has MRSA. How can I stop the boils from spreading?

Hi, My niece has Mersa which she gets plenty of boils per year. My daughter (3) took a bath with her at my mothersagainst my will & now I have treated over 12 boils & there still popping up on her to this day. Ive tookin her in & she was given antibiotics & there still appearing. My husband found 2 growths on his buttocks & they were lanced & now there healing . Ive done everything they asked me to do, washed blankets & sheets, Also Ive cleaned every spot that has been touched by my family with Antibacterial wipes & cleaner. My son hasnt been infected yet but I have. I recieved one right on the lip of my vagina that is the size of a golf ball. I clean it 3 times a day, soak it in warm water, Yes antibacterial soap is applied & ointment daily . my concern is that it has been with me for a week now & all its doing is bleedinh heavily! Is that normal & what steps cn I take 2 stop these boils from spreading? My bleeding fron the boil is soaking 2 gauzes A day
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012