Child has bloody stools, fever, stomach pain, frequent nose bleeds, low appetite. What should be done?

My 4 year old daughter has been having bloody stool for about 3 weeks now. At first i thought it was from her being constipated but the other day i collected her stool and there was blood in her stool. She has been running fever for two days, tonight it has been 103.7 the most. She also complains about her stomach hurting her. She has also been having frequent nose bleed , not just rarely, but she gets them quit often. She hardly eats now & isnt very active anymore. Please help? I have no idea what is causing this, but i know it cant be because she is constipated because this been going on for 3 weeks now. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012