Child has blocked nose, watery eyes, nose bleed. Taken LCZ. Is it safe to give regularly?

My son has a blocked nose ....vry frequently .alao sometimes his eyes e watery and the nose is running non stop.he has a nasal bleed like once in a month also got and X-ray but the reports were fine as he spat blood 2-3 times wth the phlem.....the doct put him on xyzal m kid.gt okay .today morning he has a blocked nose ....lot of phlem when he sneezes comes out of mouth and nose...and also some blood came out wth the mucus .the doc gave LCZ mont kid and said w cn give it fr a long time and a nasal drop calledef efcorlin......my child is five yrs and his problem is recurrent .pls help which medicine is safe to take fr a stuffy nose and congestion.i prefer to nebulise sometimes wth budesal and h gets alright.My email is YYYY@YYYY up of giving homeopathic or any other.ic LCZ mont kid safe if given regularly
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012