Child has behavior issues, low concentration, extreme aggressiveness. Opinion?

Hi my daughter is 2yrs & 7 months . I am waiting for an appt for my daughter to attend enable Ireland for her behaviour is very very bad she has very bad concentration hits out at siblings and ourselves very active and just on the go all the time goes from one thing to another its is hard work with her every day could you please give me your opinion on this matter can get very upsetting at times thank you
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

After a complete examination and detailed history disorders like attention deficit hyperactive disorder have to be ruled out.

Does your kid behave the same way all the time and in various places like play school etc.

Does she have trouble focusing on a task?

Do you find that she has difficulty following tasks?

Do you feel that your kid is always on the go?

Is your kid always fidgety?

Please reply in detail so that I can help you better.