Child has bald spot on back of head with scabs. Not itching. What might this be?

My 19 month old daughter has a bald spot the size of a nickel on the back of her head, with two tiny scabs in the center(they each look the size of a bug bite hole), one bigger than the other. The bald area itself is a barely noticeable red. And the area really isn t a raised bump, at least not much, as far as I can tell. She s not itching or touching it, and acts perfectly normal. I just noticed it. Any help on what this might be?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012