Child has acid reflux, underweight. Prescribed Domstal for vomiting. Has diarrhea. Treatment okay?

Hi my gal is 18 months old and was diagnosed with high gastro acidic reflux when she,was two months old.. She is underweight and looks like a one year old kid and weighs 9.5 kgs. Two days back she started vomiting late at night. I called her ped and he advised domstal 2 ml.. Early morning she had loose stomach... And Dr advised bacigyl 5 ml twice a day. My problem is she is not eating anything and if we force she vomits.. Plz suggest wat diet to give n is the treatment going fine.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013