Child has Conjunctivitis. Has runny nose, cold and fever. Any need to worry?

My little boy is 20 months old he was diagnosed with conjunctivitis last Wednesday morning and given eye drops has had a runny nose since and a cold coughing etc been fine with in himself. We put him to bed tonight after giving him calpol and he woke at 130 his whole body shaking this lasted about 5 minutes and when I took his temperature it was 38.4 I gave him ibrofen and this has took his temperature down he is ow asleep again should I be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013