Child has ADHD, medication caused tics, neck pain, taking Motrin. What can I do?

My daughter is 11 yrs and has adhd since she was 4. She has been on several meds for years, but for a while know the mediactions cause her to have tics. She cracks her neck , twist her neck and cracks her fingers all day. So we tried medication with no stimulate in it and the tics stoped, but the pain in her neck and the urge to pop her neck is extreme. She is in pain all the time from her neck, more so in the late day and at night. She gets up every night complaing with her neck and it hurts so bad she cant sleep. I have been giving her motrin and rubbing muscle creams on it. but its only helps for a short while. Her adhd is out of controll and everytime her doctor puts her on a new medication for adhd the tics come back, so I feel bad and stop the medication. The doctor dosent believe that the medication is causing her this pain. But I do. What can I do .No child at this age should be in this much pain. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012