Child had sore legs. Why does it happen? Why difficulty walking or crawling?

My five year old boy complained of a sore leg two days ago. He says he cant stand and is crawling around. He cant rotate his ankle and move around without it bothering him. he cant put any weight on it. he vomited in the car yesterday however it was a long car trip and he now seems fine apart from not being able to stand. He quite often gets painful cramps in his legs and at first i wasnt sure if he was faking not being able to stand on his leg however i now realise he actually cant and will take him to the doctors tommorow. Any advise would be much appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012