Child had seizures after birth. MRI shows parietal white matter. Prescribed Eptoin and Visyneral. Any side effects?

Hi Doctors, My female baby was born with low weight of 1.765 kg and Hc is 32 cms.After 3 days of she had a seizures. In the MRI scan they noted that the left fronto parietal white matter suggesting an infarct.Eption 1.5 ml per day and Visyneral Z.Drops 0.5 ml per day.Will they any side effects.After 3 Moths baby weight increased to 3.15 kgs but the hc is 33 cms only.Can you tell me the Normal hc at this age.Usage of Eption will cause any Side effects? Is there any Memory issues such as Memory loss or any during the seizures treatment.Please help me to know these issues. Thanks In Advance..............
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013