Child had fever, red rashes on chest, itching. Rubbed lacto calamine

Hi .... My son who is 6 year old day before yesterday had fever ..,, yesterday he did not have any fever but was warm .... At night I saw small red rashes on his chest , back & arm ..,, & his feet & hands 2 .... He was itching his head .... Checked his head but there were no lice or dandruff .... Please help ..... Last night I rubbed lacto calamine ... Even now after giving him Head bath I rubbed lacto calamine all over his body ....for medicine I gave him Tylenol
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012