Child had fever, given tylenol. Has napped many times, pale. Visit doctor?

My 16 month old son started running a fever this afternoon and so I gave him some Tylenol thinking he was just coming down with strep throat like my oldest son. Planned on calling his doc in the morning. He has napped multiple times today and when I sat him down to eat dinner he just sat there and didn't want to eat. Then he got really pale and started dozing off a little. I don't think he shoiuld be this tired. Now his fever is coming back? Should I take to the ER?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013