Child had episode of sweating, shaking, goose bumps on coming off field, is irritable, moody, has nasal bleeding post a hit on head. Remedy?

My son is 13 years old and plays youth football. Three weeks ago he got very very hot and was sweating, shaking, and had goose bumps when he came of the field. It was probably about 95 degrees. Okay he laid down got fluids and seemed okay. The next game he had a hard hit to the head but said he was okay. since then we ve played several games and since last weekend he has been irritable, moody, had headaches , dilated pupils yesterday after practice, fatigue , not eating like normal and even somewhat harder to please or get along with. Then his nose started bleeding today. Please help advise on what I should do. He also looks weak in the eyes and has dark circles under his eyes. Please help.... worried mom. The coach noticed he was tired today and not himself.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012