Child got hit on the head post a fall, has been vomiting throughout the day. What should be done?

My 2 year old fell down a flight of stairs last night she was fine afterwards seemed to have got more of a fright. She hit her head when she reached the bottom and has been vomiting throughout the day she was at the doctors last week with a sickness big but wasn t sick for 3 days until she hit her head what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Vomiting after fall can indicate something very serious and therefore requires a thorough evaluation and if indicated a CT Scan to ensure nothing is wrong. In fact, this is one symptom for which you should take your child to the ER as soon as possible for a complete check up. If the vomiting is projectile in nature then it is even more serious. Do not waste time here!