Child got hit on the head, had nose bleed the following night, got sores in mouth, is extremely restless. Advice?

hi, my daughter is 3 and half yrs old. a week ago she was fighting like a tuggawar with my other niece who is the same age. but my daughter let the toy go and went flying back really hard into the corner of the door way. like the door frame part. it was so loud by the time i go there she had already hit her head and was left kind of sitting up on the floor. she responded right away, sat her up and she hugged me and cried. so i called the bc nurseline for info for head injuries signs to watch out for. so i took her the clinic doc checked her over and said she should be fine. but now tonight she has had a nose bleed . she was starting to get sick two days ago. feverish, and not eating very well. she is drinking. took her back into the doc today for a sore in her mouth and he said it was because of the cold that she had gotten a cankersore. she has been active and healthy other than this nose bleed she woke up to. it stopped immediately but she is very restless now
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012