Child got fever after head injury and bump appeared. Talking and walking normally. Any thoughts?

My 3 year old son hit his head yesterday evening falling from the monkey bars. He does not have a bump so we were not terribly concerned but about 4 hours later had a fever . The fever has fluctuated through today...not going above 101 but he is still saying his head hurts. Please note, over the past few days he has also had a runny nose and a little sore throat . He is not acting funny at all- talking and walking normally. Thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013