Child got dehydrated due to vomiting. Fever, not eating anything, stomach swollen. Treatment?

Hi, my son is 2 years 4 months he was very sick on Sunday vomiting and got dehydrated we took him to emergency he spent the night there they made sure he had no vomiting and was drinking before he left its now Thursday and he is bearly having a bite of anything he had a fever yesterday I took him to the drs and they said he s fine just because he had been sick he didn t want to eat much. When we left the drs he vonited again in the car. His poo is more hard and not as frequent as usual about once a day. Today again won t hardly eat and he vomited again. In very worried because his stomach is swollen and he s not eating so hy is it? Before he is going to vomit he starts screaming because he knows its coming. What do I do???
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013