Child frequently suffers with cold, cough, fever, always given antibiotics and nebulization. Permanent cure with homeopathy?

Hi Sir, My kid is 2 year 7 months old and suffers from frequent cold cough and very high fever 103 F . The cough is very severe and frequent like whooping cough .The doctor has precribed him antibiotic and nebuilze with Levolin and Budate 5 times a day. I want to know is this safe for children to give this much nebulisation? Also if this can be treated permamnantly via Homeopathy ? As of now doctor says your child has got allergy and this will prevail till he is 6 years of age; I am really worried as giving him antibiotic gives side affects on him like sores in mouth and he stops eating anything generally
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012