Child frequently suffers with cold, cough and phlegm. Advised Mefanorm, allergic and asthalin. Safe?

Hello Doctor, I am Deepthi, , my email ID is YYYY@YYYY . My 2 yr 7 months son is frequently suffering from cold , cough and phlegm . He had this problem 10 months before in Singapore, doctors diagnosed and suggested Ventolin , Rhinothol and Zytec. And also they suggested me to use Singular Air for 6 months. Now I am in India, he got this problem again today and doctor has ask me to use Mefanorm, Allergic and Asthalin &Fluhole nebulization. COuld you please suggest me, whether these medicine is good for my baby or not. My son s details: Weight : 19kgs Height: 101cms Age : 2yrs 7 months. Thank you, Deepthi
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012