Child felt hot and vomited. Happens occasionally. Should I be concerned?

My daughter is a healthy active 11 year and not on any meds. Yesterday we had a brunch around noon and went to a salon to have our hair done at 3. No chemical smells, coloring etc were apparent. All was fine and in the middle of getting her hair done she suddenly felt really hot and vomited all over. Afterward she felt fine again. This has happened a few times in the past. When it does happen it s always out of the blue like yesterday. It not frequent and happens only maybe once every other month. She I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012