Child has vomiting. No fever. Should I be concerned about gastroenteritis?

My 3 year old vomited a few times today after several hours by the pool. We took breaks in the shade, protected from sun exposure with sunscreen, and ate a good lunch. She only ate fruit, mostly apple slices and grapes, for a snack. About 3 hours later, she vomited up her snack and some of her lunch. The other 2 times it was just bile. She is sleeping quietly now and does not have a fever. Should I be concerned about gastroenteritis? We are currently on vacation in a hotel and fly home in 3 days.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013