Child fell off bed. Nose bleed, headache. Bad behavior due to head injury?

Dear doctor, My 6year olddaughter fell off her bed yesterday when I left the room for a moment. I heard a thump and then found her on the floor holding her nose and blood from her nose. She complained of her forehead hurting but no visible bruise . Today, I picked her up from school due to saying she had a headache . Now she s home but acting really disobedient and doing everything to make me angry. Really bad, could this terrible behavior be due to hitting her head?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012