Child feeling fatigue. Legs feel like not working. Lymphocytes elevated. Symptoms of hypocalcemia?

My five year old has been fatigued since mid december. she has progressively worsened. I had her at the doctor in january and all the labs he took were normal except for slightly elevated lymphocytes so he though she was suffering a chronic virus. Mono was negative and so was eptein barr. She now tells me her legs feel like they dont want to work and I can hardly get her to do anything. I talked with him and we have an appointment on tuesday. he was thinking that maybe a vitamin d toxicity causing hypocalcemia.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013