Child faces attention issues, bad response to command, spoilt behaviour. Is it ADHD, schizophrenia or autism?

dear doctor, My son is of around 5 and half years old and he has development delay on speech and language. There are some other features that make psychiatrist feel that he may have ADHD/Schizophrenia/mild autism . There is no physical problem since birth his appearance is very normal but our main target is to diagnose his condition as the doctors has not till now STAMPED the real syndrome . The brief is below:--- He always makes some sort of sound whenever he is not busy in study/play/eat. Attention problem is there but if he wants he gives attention based on his will he imagines and smiles on things somewhere on the wall, mostly some cartoon character out of some shadow/light. he tries to speak fast and it seems he put more effort to speak. he is very found of eating and do whatever (speak/study/any command we give) we tell him if promised to give him the things he like to eat. he makes habit of something prior to doing something, e.g. before eating he touch his eye/ear/nose, switch off the lights before moving to other room, touch the first loaf of bread on the ground then eat etc. but these habits are not constant he keeps on changing the habit(sort of mania). The positive things about him, There is no physical or nuero problem(as per many nuero specialists but no CT-scan/ MRI done till now). Sleep, digestion all perfect physical appearance is very normal and he he very healthy kid. learning things is average if not excellent. Writing /drawing is also very well and according to line and space format(follow line/space discipline). yes there are complains from school about the behavior of inattention but if something interesting to him he will do it properly(with attention) and he does not want to sit without doing anything(but never aggressive or violent), be it writing/drawing/reading/ EATING. In my point of view as I am having more than 2 years of experience in exploring things for his problem, he always makes some sort of sound whenever he is not busy in study/play/eat. I think this could be strongly connected to Auditory processing disorder . So possibly he is making unusual sound to block the noise he is hearing and cannot process that noise. So I would like to ask where to go for developmental disorder diagnosis and treatment in INDIA? Thanks Shahzad Yusuf
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013