Child diagnosed with outer ear infection, has swollen outer canal with pus and abscess. Temporary relief with medicines. Help?

hello, my 3 yr old was seen @ dr and diagnosed with outer ear infection. she had a swollen outer ear canal and puss and blood drained from what looked like an absess. i told the dr that there were lumps almost and what looked like black dots or warts . after getting antibiotics she didn t complain for a while, but now the lumps and pain is back and the black dots have never gone away. almost looks like seed warts. any guess to what this is?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012